MyPeace.TV

All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peace Pilgrim...

Hi Everyone...This is a discussion area for us to talk about a woman who was called Peace Pilgrim, and the documentary about her life: Peac…

Started by Yaron Fishman

21 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by John Pitts

Inside Peace Documentary

Hi All, I want to introduce everyone to an amazing story and film called "Inside Peace." Some people I know spent four years filming inmate…

Started by Candice Wilmore

0 May 5, 2016

What is your Greatest vision for Humanity and the World?

Hi Everyone..This topic is intended to help us share our greatest visions about human potential and how we want the world to be in the futu…

Started by Yaron Fishman

74 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Abdul Qadeer

What are you Grateful for?

Let's use this forum to share things we are grateful for :) Ok, I'll start... I am grateful for.....

Started by Yaron Fishman

25 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Yaron Fishman

Rhyme Scheme Game

Do you like to Rhyme?...I know some of us do :) So let's play a game... I'll write a line, then someone will reply to my line and add a r…

Started by Yaron Fishman

113 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Yaron Fishman

Community Peace Parks of the Florida Keys

A group in the Fla. Keys is making great progress in introducing Community Peace Parks. Check out their website www.KeysToPeace.com  The Co…

Started by Peacekeeper Jeannie

1 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Peacekeeper Jeannie

Vision for a Peaceful world

Vision on future humanity is a great thought. I see the humanity without nationalism, religion ,color, race, cast , feelings , economic di…

Started by Jhansi Premanand

0 Jan 1, 2011

Evolution of News

Dear Peacemakers,I recently found out that NBC Philadelphia, a local news channel in my area, airs a half hour of positive news each Friday…

Started by Yaron Fishman

0 Sep 26, 2010

Watch PeaceDay Broadcast Here

Come watch the United Nations International Day of Peace September 17 to 21 2010 here.. peacedaytv on livestream.com. Broadcast Live Free

Started by Johnnie West

0 Sep 14, 2010

'Promises'...

Hi Everyone..This is a discussion area for us to talk about 'Promises'.. an amazing documentary, allowing us to see through the eyes of sev…

Started by Yaron Fishman

5 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by David Burnett

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service