MyPeace.TV

Ideas, Experiences, Visions and Questions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Real Woman ( A lesson in being a strong woman) By Kuuipo Makalani

The Real Woman ( A lesson in being a strong woman) By Kuuipo Makalani The Real Woman I believe that within me lies an extraordinary…

Started by KUUIPO MAKALANI ~HUNAPRIESTESS~

0 Oct 7, 2009

tribal bullshit

In a world where it is only permissible to express my thinking within an academic setting, where I want to tell this recruiter sitting at t…

Started by Brandon LaBonte

0 Oct 4, 2009

Video Feed from Peace Day Tofino

I have a feed link here for a Sept. 21st Peace One Day - Circle of Peace event in Tofino B.C. Clayoquot Sound Canada. I hope somebody can h…

Started by John Wynne

0 Sep 17, 2009

Homeless

Feed your brother! Go outside and give him a coat, food, a kiss, a hug and love! this holiday join the great give-a-way, for there is no o…

Started by White Buffalo Calf Woman

6 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by White Buffalo Calf Woman

The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement

Has anyone on this site seen the films: Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Addendum? Has anyone heard of the Venus Project? You can view them on googl…

Started by Matt Reynolds

0 Aug 28, 2009

First Anniversary

To all on mypeace. tv, and the many who will soon join, I feel so honored to be a part of this amazing organization of PEACE. Thank you Ya…

Started by Sandy Mays

0 Aug 8, 2009

Hiroshima & Nagasaki / Nuclear disarnment

Hi ! Peace to you Dear Peace lovers around the World, Tomorrow is the Day 6th August to commemorate the UNWANTED Sowing of the MUSHROOM se…

Started by Ignatius Xavier Joseph

0 Aug 5, 2009

Total War For Total Peace

I have a strange relationship with the Peace movement. I grew up during Vietnam, which made a protester out of just about everyone, yet...…

Started by john scott ridgway

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Melissa

ghfg

hghygh

Started by tutu gin

0 Jul 19, 2009

How Much do I Accept, not just Believe?

I had a "revealation" about myself last night as I listened to my teacher, Prem, talk about this life, this body as a "temple" in which the…

Started by Candice Wilmore

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service