MyPeace.TV

Ideas, Experiences, Visions and Questions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PEACE!

PEACE STARTS FROM YOUR FAMILY AND ENVIRONMENT; THEN GROW UP TO COVER THE WORLD.......IS THAT RIGHT?

Started by LUTHER KING63

3 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Alexson Lee

Birthing a new Aeon of Peace

Peace is living in oneself in harmony Peace is the creation of oneself thru harmonious vibrations Peace is living as One with Natures Gif…

Started by Anumpeshi

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Anumpeshi

The Universal Anthem- A song of Peace

A Song of Peace L Stone & J. Sibelius This is my song, O God of all the nations, A song of peace for lands afar and mine. This is my…

Started by rudenski rudenski

0 Jan 3, 2010

New Year's Eve Peace and Light Celebration

New Year's Eve Peace and Light Celebration TIME: 9:00PM EST DATE: Thursday, December 31st LOCATION: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/colorther

Started by Eleyne Austen Sharp

0 Dec 31, 2009

Violent Media & Ascension

I see the masses in a trance, with our children and even adults who should know better consumed by violent video games, movies and music...…

Started by rudenski rudenski

0 Nov 30, 2009

The Venus Project

ive been researching this for quite some timehas anybody here gotten involved with the project?

Started by SteamyWeenie

0 Nov 17, 2009

Stopping by to say Hello

Hi Everyone, I hope this note finds you enjoying life, no matter what the challenges may be...and most of us have them, mm? Love to all,…

Started by Candice Wilmore

0 Nov 11, 2009

Opinions, please!

I want to know what your opinion of peace is.

Started by Marissa

20 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Martha Bergin

The oneness experience Nov.7/09

Please check out Hay House Radio! On Nov.7/09 James Tywman and Anakia Comen will do a 40 day Oneness Experience with anyone that wants to j…

Started by luann

0 Oct 27, 2009

Forgiveness

Today I woke up with the scariest thought. All night I had dreamed about the demise of a person who caused me great joy, then great pain. J…

Started by Tannur

14 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Charles (Chuck) Rhodes

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service