MyPeace.TV

Ideas, Experiences, Visions and Questions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello my beautiful new friends!

I have so many great Ideas! I'd like to some how team up...Please visit me! @ http://losthippie.ning.com/ Hope to see you there! L.hippy

Started by chuck

0 Jan 27, 2009

Can you become a Spark on the Peace Fuseline>

I ask you for your energy and to be a part of the LV Peace Project: IN OUR BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY THROUGH PEACE, EACH OF US SEEKS OUT A PROJECT…

Started by kathleen ann

0 Jan 26, 2009

Year in review, peace accomlishments

It would be nice to hear about peace successes for the year. We get so much bad news about war and conflict that it would be nice to hear a…

Started by Richard Winfield Lewis

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

What I don't know

Since this is mainly a group of people who think we know quite a bit about life and living (no judgment intended; that's a good thing to st…

Started by Candice Wilmore

0 Jan 25, 2009

Experience :)

What does peace feel like? I mean really. I know you cannot put it into words but can you feel it? Have you ever felt peace? what exactly i…

Started by Popxart

14 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Popxart

Peace and Education

One way to increase care for peace is to teach it in all levels of education whenever possible within a curriculum. My generation helped pr…

Started by TheAngelPowerEmporium

4 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by TheAngelPowerEmporium

Do you feel humbled?

Know one thing. When you feel that thirst, be humbled. This is your god calling out to you to be fulfilled. Be humbled. Every time you feel…

0 Dec 19, 2008

Greetings

Thank you Kimberly for inviting me on the site. I am looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. T. Wayne

Started by T. Wayne

2 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Candice Wilmore

Where Does Peace Fit In My Life?

We all like to talk about this topic: peace. The word is beautiful in almost in an innate way; we love it, love to long for it, to strive t…

2 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by MiraCulous

life decisions...

how do you know when you're making the right life decision? how do you know when something you are putting your time and effort into is wor…

Started by Nikki

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Candice Wilmore

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service