MyPeace.TV

Ideas, Experiences, Visions and Questions (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giving Light Namelessly

As this site is full of people that want to make a difference in the world, and want to spread their light, and positive energies, I would…

Started by Jasmine Hewlett

4 Jul 19, 2009

tutuDisCussion

my forst discousopn

Started by tutu gin

0 Jul 17, 2009

Calling all Creative Minds!

Imagine This! TV is about to sign w/a television network and we need YOUR help as we look to make the biggest impact around the globe. He…

Started by Imagine This TV!

5 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Yaron Fishman

The Thirst of the Water?

My teacher consistently talks about the importance of the "thirst" not just the way to "quench" it. I find this so helpful. I'm so inclined…

Started by Candice Wilmore

0 Jun 9, 2009

Interview that Changed my Life

http://video.maharaji.net/view.php?id=1081 Yes, it's a big statement: CHANGED MY LIFE. What I mean is simple: it changed what I was feelin…

0 Jun 4, 2009

A New Religion for Peace and Advanced Knowlege

Greetings, about two and a half years ago, my friend Craig and I underwent heavy meditation, and in the process a great being came to us. T…

Started by Austin Kangieser

0 Jun 1, 2009

Holosync

Has anyone out there tried this meditation tool? I was thinking about purchasing but not sure if I should or not?

Started by John Burgos

2 May 26, 2009
Reply by John Burgos

Survey New Website

We are looking for people to evaluate a new website called Words of Peace Global, and answer survey questions. The topic may not interest y…

0 May 25, 2009

Survey New Website

We are looking for people to evaluate a new website called Words of Peace Global, and answer survey questions. The topic may not interest y…

0 May 25, 2009

Misunderstandings

Most of our problems begin with misunderstanding. Misunderstanding of the other's culture, misunderstanding other's language, traditions, r…

Started by Lily

10 May 24, 2009
Reply by Richard Lucas

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service