MyPeace.TV

Our Broken System Countdown with Keith Olbermann

Comment

You need to be a member of MyPeace.TV to add comments!

Join MyPeace.TV

Comment by Rixar13 McGinnis on November 26, 2011 at 6:34pm

It's time to vote out of office, Republicans,Tea-Baggies and Blue Dog Democrats....

Comment by Rixar13 McGinnis on October 28, 2011 at 10:15am
I am a 99%.... It sure is nice to watch Keith Olbermann again....
Comment by Rixar13 McGinnis on October 2, 2011 at 10:28am

The G-NO-P and Tea-baggies created the budget deficit and now want to correct on the backs of the working poor... Fail

Comment by Bruce Larson*Moore on October 1, 2011 at 9:46pm
"One*Demand"

My*1040, Individual allocation of tax dollar spending is the best possible way to direct change, and will empower The*People in deciding the future we leave to our children.

Implement + My*1040, iDC + Individual Directed Capitalization... Create a simple system of Check Boxes on the standard 1040 tax form that directs 65% of a taxpayers contribution to be divided equally into slush funds of their choosing. (example: Check Boxes for Dept. of Education, Health Care, Environmental Protection, Social Services, Infrastructure, Justice, Defense etc.) this 65% would then be allocated directly toward their chosen areas of support. The remaining 35% would go into a General Fund for allocation by the elected representative body of government.

The program could also incorporate a voluntary tax percentage increase which would give the individual or corporation a fixed term of Guaranteed Taxation. (example: Voluntary 20% Ten year fixed increase) this gives the tax payer a level of future certainty while providing needed increased revenues on a voluntary basis.

This system gives individuals and corporations the ability to directly fund the areas of social development which they deem most important to their view of improving our situation, and will enable action on every area of change required.

One is neither the problem, nor the solution, one is merely a consequence of the situation, to improve the situation, change the consequence.

As doing the same thing the same way, while expecting different results is as Mr. Einstein pointed out "insanity"

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 

         

 

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

 

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2021   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service