MyPeace.TV

Are you throwing a party, hosting a festival, organizing a peaceful protest, or involved in an educational event? Would you like some unique artwork to make your event special and more effective? Just ask the Visual Art Action Team for help! We'll do our best to provide you with what you need. Make requests here in this forum and the team will reply with any questions we have for you.

Want to join the team or find out more about us? Check out our group here.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Currently,

For installation pieces and large murals I can drive anywhere within 5 hours of Saratoga, NY like I'm doing this weekend in Sterling, NY. Typically, I am given a free ticket to the show or event and a helper or two. Installations can cost anywhere from zero dollars to hundreds of dollars each for me to put together so the trade off usually works well. They can be left on-site, raffled off, or broken down to be re-used elsewhere.

Digital works, like poster images, fliers, advertising, can be made and sent to any printer of your choice or made available for people to print out themselves all for free. Often times I can create a finalized digital piece in one evening.

Paintings, drawings and mixed media pieces can all be done and mailed for free if given enough advance time.

As the team grows we will provide an expanding list of services and areas covered. Thanks for your interest, good questions.
If a piece is really special to me, one that I created on my own, I'll hold on to it and will consider selling those pieces in the future on howod.com. I usually end up trading them with other artists though. Its a good way to build up an art collection.

Community-minded art is all for free, it's very rewarding knowing your work is being seen and perhaps more importantly thought about by lots of people and it's even nicer being able to interact with them outside of a gallery or museum environment. I'll post some photos on here this weekend of the various installations live in real time.

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service