MyPeace.TV

All Discussions Tagged 'peace' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sizzler video with Emmy nomination for Aurea McGarry

http://www.aureamcgarry.com "Live Your Legacy With Aurea McGarry" has been nominated for a 2010 EMMY award. For the episode on Noah's Ar…

Started by Don Wood aka Video magician

0 May 17, 2010

Celebrating Earth Day with savings!

Here at Peacemonger.org we love mother nature and the earth we live on so we are having an Earth Day celebration!! Please check out our coo…

Started by Jerry Jaspar

0 Apr 15, 2010

Online Group Peace Meditation

Solitary meditation can be effective, but there is strength in numbers. The vibrational energy of a gathering of people with the intentio…

Started by Eleyne Austen Sharp

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by luann

New Year's Eve Peace and Light Celebration

New Year's Eve Peace and Light Celebration TIME: 9:00PM EST DATE: Thursday, December 31st LOCATION: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/colorther

Started by Eleyne Austen Sharp

0 Dec 31, 2009

Using DANCE to bring people together!!!!! :)

Hi Everyone!!!! My name is Leah; I'm 20 and from the USA. I am a dancer, and just had one of the most beautiful dance experiences of my lif…

Started by Leah Jillian

0 Aug 15, 2009

Taxpayers pay $25 million on Chimp. research--PLEASE sign to put their suffering to an END!!!

Wednesday night, ABC News: Nightline broke the story of more than 300 chimpanzees languishing at one of the world's largest primate rese…

Started by MiraCulous

0 Mar 6, 2009

Year in review, peace accomlishments

It would be nice to hear about peace successes for the year. We get so much bad news about war and conflict that it would be nice to hear a…

Started by Richard Winfield Lewis

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Candice Wilmore

Easing Suffering~Creating More Peace~Being Conscious

Do you believe that your life can help ease suffering on a global level simply by just being? By being more compassionate, caring, and conc…

Started by MiraCulous

8 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by MiraCulous

Where Does Peace Fit In My Life?

We all like to talk about this topic: peace. The word is beautiful in almost in an innate way; we love it, love to long for it, to strive t…

Started by Candice Wilmore

2 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by MiraCulous

Broadcasting Commercials and Public Service Announcements for Peace.

Dear MyPeace.TV Community, Do you have any visualizations of Commercials and PSAs that could be created to inspire inner and outer Peace? A…

Started by MyPeace Media

9 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Marek Zielinski

RSS

‎"Why should there be hunger and deprivation in any land, in any city, at any table, when man has the resources and the scientific know-how to provide all mankind with the basic necessities of life?"
~Martin Luther King, Jr.

CAMPAIGNS ON FACEBOOK
We Love Planet EarthPetition for more Positive News & Basic Needs for All

FEATURED FILMS
Woke Up Alive, Promises & Peace Pilgrim

© 2024   Created by MyPeace Media.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service